Skid or trailer mounted test separators are made up of a storage vessel,
meter/measuring systems that detect oil and gas flow rates, relief values to
protect against over-pressure events and sampling points where effluent is
extracted for analysis.
Absolute offers a wide range of test separators featuring precision
engineering and durable element corrosion resistance. We can also customize a
complete product line of purpose-built industrial equipment to meet unique or
specific client needs.
Standard Features Include:
- Wide range of vessel sizes and pressure ratings to meet any operating condition
- Gas metering with orifice dual meters or mass flowmeter
- Pneumatic control valves and turbine flow meters on water and oil outlets
- Vessels are fitted with deflector plate, coalescing plates, foam and vortex breaker, weir plate, and mist extractor
- Sand-jet line for fast cleaning
- Sampling points for all phases
- Relief valves to protect against over-pressure
- Compliant with API Spec. 12J, ASME VIII, Div. 1
- NACE MR 0175 compliance is available.
- Pressure vessels are National Board registered
- Heavy duty structural skid or trailer base, per Customer requirements