Indirect Line Heaters
Absolute fabricate indirect line heaters for Natural Gas, Condensate and Crude oil to achieve the Customers desired conditions. Line heaters pre-warm the incoming process stream prior to the pressure drop also warm the process stream after the pressure drop preventing the formation of ice. The pressure drop is a control point reduce the operating pressure across the downstream equipment that can be managed.
- Standard pre-assembled indirect line heaters rating from 250 M Btu/hr up to 4.0 MM BTU/hr.
- We also build custom pre-assembled line heaters as per the customer specific requirements.
- Coil rating up to 15 K.
- Skid mounted with all instruments and piping and Burner management system
- Removable U-bend type firetube
- Removable firetube stack
- Removable well stream flow coil
- High efficiency burner with pilot light and removable flame arrestor.
- ASME code-stamped, 250 psig fuel gas scrubber with internal high-level safety shutdown valve.
- Fuel gas manifold with preheat coil and high- and low-pressure regulators