Indirect Line Heaters
Absolute fabricates indirect line heaters to allow process streams to achieve
Customers’ desired conditions. Line heaters maintain an ideal temperature the
incoming process stream prior to the rapid pressure drop induced for
downstream applications. Line heaters also warm the process stream after the
pressure drop preventing the formation of ice.
Line heaters have three components: a shell, firetube and coil. The coil is
immersed in a bath heated by the firetube. As the process stream flows though
the coil it is preheated before reducing the pressure through a restricting
Standard Features Include:
- Standard pre-assembled indirect line heaters with ratings from 250 M BTU/hr. up to 4.0 MM BTU/hr.
- Custom pre-assembled indirect line heaters can be supplied in accordance with Customer-specific requirements.
- Removable well stream flow coil designed and fabricated in accordance with API 12K with pressure ratings up to 15000 PSI
- Skid mounted with all instruments and piping
- Removable U-bend type firetube
- High efficiency burner with pilot light, removable flame arrestor and Burner Management System (BMS).
- Removable firetube stack
- 250 PSIG fuel gas scrubber with internal high-level safety shutdown valve
- Pressure vessels compliant with ASME VIII, Div. 1; National Board registered
- Fuel gas manifold with preheat coil and pressure regulators
- Heavy duty structural skid base