Molecular Seive - Dehydration Unit
Molecular sieve dehydration systems are commonly installed upstream of a
cryogenic process to eliminate hydrate formation.
Moisture content of the gas stream as low as 0.01 ppm can commonly be achieved
through mole-seive dehydration.
Standard Features Include:
- Customized design for specified operating conditions.
- Inlet filter separators
- Two adsorption towers (adsorbing/ regenerating)
- Regeneration Gas Heater
- Regeneration Gas Cooler
- Regeneration Gas Cooler and Separator
- Integrally designed piping, switching valves and instrumentation
- All equipment is manufactured in-house to maintain quality and delivery requirements
- Pressure vessels are compliant with ASME VIII, Div. 1; National Board registered
- NACE MR 0175 compliant vessels and piping are available
- Heavy duty structural skid bases